How Becoming A Member Can Help You
As a member of one of our local affiliated associations, you will have access to the following:
- Through MRHA’s Monthly Newsletter, receive updates on issues affecting the Rental Housing Industry.
- The ability to network with rental owners in your own community, many of whom have extensive experience with addressing rental housing issues, unique to your area, as well as networking with rental owners statewide on issues affecting state issues and laws and regulations.
- Seminars covering Tenants Screening, Eviction and Security Deposit Law, Lead Paint, Heat and Water/Sewer Conservation, Property Maintenance and other issues, presented by experts in these fields.
- Guidance and resources for working effectively with your state and local elected officials and successfully working with the Media in your community.
- Access to Educational Materials.
- Access to a growing network of service providers, offering member discounts on Insurance, Tenant Screening Service, Conservation Products and Financial Services